Be a part of the conference experience at the Rocky Mountain Homeschool Conference — volunteer to help with the set-up and tear-down of the Tabernacle. During this year’s conference, attendees will be able to tour a full-sized replica of the Old Testament Tabernacle throughout the conference.
We will need 40 people who are able to work by:
- Unloading the truck – Tuesday 6/14
- Helping with the set-up of the tents – Tues/Wed. 6/14 & 6/15
- Tear-down of the tents – Monday 6/20
- Loading the truck – Monday 6/20
Tabernacle Volunteer Responsibilities: There will be a lot of heavy lifting and coordinating needs to be done. Thankfully those responsible for the tabernacle are experienced and will be able to tell us exactly what to do. We are looking for strong individuals who can follow directions and enjoy working alongside others. We are asking people to sign up for a 4 hour shift. We understand that not everyone can do that, if you are unable to serve a full 4 hours please indicate the time you will be able to volunteer on the form below.
Benefits: Volunteers who serve for at least 4 hours receive their choice of one of three benefit options below. (You may sign up for multiple 4-hour shifts and receive one option per shift.) A pizza lunch will be provided at 12pm on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Monday for those that serve a full 4-hour shift that day.
- Receive a $20 discount on full conference recordings (limit 1)
- Two $5 Concession Food Certificates — good during Exhibit Hall hours only
- $10 Exhibit Hall Certificate — good during Exhibit Hall hours only
Please note: All tabernacle volunteers must be registered with a full-conference pass and be at least 12 years old.