Rocky Mountain Homeschool Conference: June 15-17, 2023
We believe exhibitors — you! trustworthy curriculum, resource, and service providers — ought to have the opportunity to build personal, face-to-face relationships with customers, so you gain mutual respect and trust for long-term loyalty.
The Exhibit Hall at the CHEC Rocky Mountain Homeschool Conference (one of the best homeschool conferences in the country!) provides you with that opportunity. You’ll be able to connect face-to-face with thousands of homeschool families in order to introduce options, sell products and services, and offer ongoing support to meet the needs of individual students.
Why at CHEC? For going on 35 years, our conference has earned the confidence of Colorado families. CHEC runs the largest independent (umbrella) school in the state, and thousands of parents trust us and use our services year-round.
Here’s what a few past exhibitors shared about their experience at the CHEC Rocky Mountain Homeschool Conference:
- “This was truly a blessing for my business. I met many families and [received a large number] of commitments for my services….overall easy setup and teardown….Thanks to everyone for your hard work!!!”
- “Nicely organized; staff is great to work with!”
- “We really appreciate how you value not just the homeschool families, but the vendors as well.”
Through the conference, CHEC provides an environment for you to best exhibit your products and services with your target market of families who are ready to purchase. Our goal is to help our exhibitors to be successful, and we invite you to participate!
Returning as a past exhibitor?
Interested in advertising/sponsorships to increase your reach?
Consider sponsorships or advertising to make your exhibit hall presence even more valuable! Learn more here about advertising (on the CHEC website), learn more here about onsite sponsorship opportunities, and email S to learn about large package sponsorship opportunities (up to $10,000).
2023 RMHC Exhibit Hall Schedule (tentative)
- Thursday, June 15
- 8:00 am – 3:00 pm: Setup
- 3:00 pm – 3:30 pm: Exhibitor Summit
- 4:30 pm – 8:30 pm: Exhibit Hall Grand Opening for attendee shopping
- Friday, June 16
- 9:00 am – 6:30 pm: Open for attendee shopping
- Saturday, June 17
- 9:00 am – 4:30 pm: Open for attendee shopping
- 4:45 pm – 7:00 pm: Teardown
Exhibit Hall Details
- Available booth sizes: 10′ x 10′ and 8’x8. Each booth includes one covered and skirted table, two chairs, and a wastebasket. They also include an 8-ft.-high back curtain and 3-ft.-high side drapes. Two (2) full-convention name tags are provided per exhibitor.
- Booth Add-ons: Electricity, internet, drayage, or specific furnishings are an additional cost. These are provided by the Crowne Plaza Hotel AV and our decorator. Information on prices will be provided once registration is complete.
New to exhibiting with CHEC?
Complete this form:
Exhibitor Interest FormPlease fill in the following information, and click the “Submit” button below to complete your application
"*" indicates required fields
Register before 3/31 to Save 25%
Use Coupon Code EARLY25
This coupons will expire in