Did you know it takes more than 200 volunteers to run the Rocky Mountain Homeschool Conference?
As a veteran homeschool mom and dad, you’re invited to use your talents and gifts to help others at the conference become better equipped to homeschool. Our volunteer program is super simple — sign up, get trained, have fun, and still stay focused on the resources, training, and encouragement that you are looking for from the conference! No prior experience is needed.
You can choose from 5 areas to serve, and each area has different requirements and benefits (see each link below for full details). Dads, moms, grandparents, young adults, and empty nest homeschool parents are all welcome and needed.
We would love to have you join our team! More information coming this spring with links to sign up.
- Used Curriculum Sale — held on Wednesday, pre-conference; position is for adults and students age 12 and over.
- Workshop Moderators — position is for adults over 18 only who are registered for the full conference.
- Children’s & Youth Features — positions are for adults and students age 13 and older who are registered for the full conference.
- Registration & Information Support — positions are for adults and students age 13 and older who are registered for the full conference.
- Facility & Exhibit Hall Support — positions are for adults and students age 13 and older who are registered for the full conference.
- Please be aware that childcare is not provided during the conference or training (if applicable). Please make other arrangements for your children.
- To honor fellow conference attendees and maintain a professional appearance, volunteers are asked to abide by business casual dress guidelines. The following applies to all positions while the conference is ongoing: men with loose-fitting dress slacks and a button-up shirt, or a sport coat and tie; women with a modest, loose-fitting skirt/dress slacks and blouse/nice top, or a well-covering dress.
- Volunteer benefits vary by position and time served; see each position page (linked above) for full details.
- Empty nest homeschool parents can register for free (see specific volunteer forms for information on how to register).