Be a part of the conference experience at the Rocky Mountain Homeschool Conference — volunteer for these areas in between sessions and shopping to help the conference team, meet new people, and earn some benefits!
Children’s & Youth Features Responsibilities: These activities (click here to learn more about them) are run by professionals, but volunteers are needed to help activities run smoothly. Sign up to help with your preferred activity, and please note the volunteer age requirement for each one.
Benefits: Volunteers who serve for at least 4 hours receive their choice of one of three benefit options. (You may sign up for multiple 4-hour shifts and receive one option per shift.)
- A $20 discount on the purchase of a full conference recording set (only 1 per volunteer)
- OR an $8 gift certificate for use in the conference exhibit hall (during open hours only)
- OR a $5 food voucher to be used in the concession area of the exhibit hall
Please note: All volunteers must be registered for the conference and fit the following age requirements:
- 15 & older: Artistic Adventures, CHEC Out the Wildlife, Learn with Legos, Walk Thru the Bible
- 18 & older: Redeeming the Arts, School of Honor for Young Men, Science of the Human Body