The homeschool conference is located at the Crowne Plaza Denver Airport Convention Center, located on the northeast corner of I-70 and Chambers Road (15500 E 40th Ave, Denver, CO 80239).
Parking is convenient & free for all attendees!
Restaurants & dining
Lots of fast food and dining options are nearby. View a list of restaurants and their proximity to the hotel here, or click here to download as a PDF.
Fun things to do nearby
- Tour the Denver Mint and learn about the history of U.S. currency. Tours are free. (15 miles away).
- Take the family to the Denver Zoo (10 miles away).
- Explore the Denver Museum of Nature and Science (10 miles)
- Explore the Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge (9.5 miles away).
- Visit the Denver Firefighter’s Museum. (12 miles away).
- Visit the Molly Brown House Museum (13 miles away).
- Visit History Colorado Center (13 miles away).
- Go mini-golfing as a family at Adventure Golf and Raceway (16 miles away).
- Enjoy the Denver Botanic Gardens (12 miles)
Map of the hotel & convention center
View the map of the Crowne Plaza Hotel & Convention center here, or click to download it as a PDF.
Crowne Plaza Hotel
- Exclusive conference attendee reservation rate is available!
- Rate includes full hot breakfast buffet at the Terrace Restaurant for 4 room residents (normal cost $16/person) and wireless internet
- Rooms are limited!
- To make your reservation: Call the hotel at 1.866.378.1583 and mention block code RMH. (Or, from your computer, click this link to reserve online. Link will not work on mobile devices.)