Dr. Carlton McLeod
Calvary Revival Church Chesapeakeccmcleod.com
Dr. McLeod is relentless in his pursuit to compassionately teach with a biblical worldview. Born in Columbia, SC, he spent his childhood in Upper Marlboro, MD, and later joined the Navy after highschool. The Lord called him to full-time ministry in 1987, leading Carlton and his wife, Donna, to establish Calvary Revival Church Chesapeake in Virginia. After spending his early years in ministry attempting to pull young people out of the kingdom of darkness using the world’s methods, the Lord led him back to the Bible to see the critical need for constant, fervent, and Spirit-led biblical family discipleship. Carlton and Donna home educate their three children.
- Keynote — Reforming the Family
- Keynote — Engaging in the Battle for Our Children
- Honoring our Parents: Respecting Fathers and Esteeming Mothers
- The Beauty of Biblical Womanhood
- The Manhood Manifesto: 10 Biblical Declarations for Men (Father/Son Luncheon on Saturday)