Bring your kids & teens for these incredibly fun activities filled with learning opportunities! Each program is professionally run by trusted organizations with adult supervision. (Children can be checked into these activities or parents may attend with their children at no charge.)
All activities are available as an add-on to your Full Family Conference Pass when you register. See details below for limited spacing, age range, and cost.
(Already registered & want to add on? Click here for instructions.)
- Search for your confirmation email sent when you first registered. (The subject line is “Registration Confirmation for the 2022 Rocky Mountain Homeschool Conference” from CHEC, ).
- Scroll to the bottom and underneath “View Receipt” you’ll see the link to Access Your Account.
- The link will take you to an account log-in page. Log-in or create an account to see your registration page.
- Click on “registrations” at the top of the page and you will see events you have registered for.
- Select 2021 Conference to see your Conference Registration.
- To add-on any additional registration items you want, click “Edit” and add the items you want.
- Click on SAVE. You will then be charged for only the add-ons you selected and a new confirmation email receipt will be sent to you.
Having difficulty? Contact us at 720-842-4852 on Monday–Friday, 10–5.
Children’s & Youth Features will be announced & published in early 2021.