Your conference experience is waiting! When you register, choose the option that best fits your needs:
- Family—Full Conference registration includes access to workshops & general sessions, exhibit hall shoppinng, the pre-conference used curriculum sale, and more for your spouse, all (unmarried) children living in your home, and grandparents for one package price.
- Family—Shopping registration includes access to exhibit hall and used curriculum sale for your spouse, all (unmarried) children living in your home, and grandparents for one package price.
If you select the Full Conference, then consider adding even more learning and fun with Conference Extras — simply add on when you register.
(Already registered & want to add on? Click here for instructions.)
- Search for your confirmation email sent when you first registered. (The subject line is “Registration Confirmation for the 2021 Rocky Mountain Homeschool Conference” from CHEC, ).
- Scroll to the bottom and underneath “View Receipt” you’ll see the link to Access Your Account.
- The link will take you to an account log-in page. Log-in or create an account to see your registration page.
- Click on “registrations” at the top of the page and you will see events you have registered for.
- Select 2021 Conference to see your Conference Registration.
- To add-on any additional registration items you want, click “Edit” and add the items you want.
- Click on SAVE. You will then be charged for only the add-ons you selected and a new confirmation email receipt will be sent to you.
Having difficulty? Contact us at 720-842-4852 on Monday–Friday, 10–5.
Conference extras will be announced & published in early 2021.