Your conference experience is waiting! When you register, choose the option that best fits your needs:
- Family—Full Conference registration includes access to workshops & general sessions, exhibit hall shoppinng, the pre-conference used curriculum sale, and more for your spouse, all (unmarried) children living in your home, and grandparents for one package price.
- Family—Shopping registration includes access to exhibit hall and used curriculum sale for your spouse, all (unmarried) children living in your home, and grandparents for one package price.
If you select the Full Conference, then consider adding even more learning and fun with these Conference Extras — simply add on when you register.
(Already registered & want to add on? Click here for instructions.)
- Search for your confirmation email sent when you first registered. (The subject line is “Registration Confirmation for the 2020 Rocky Mountain Homeschool Conference” from CHEC, ).
- Scroll to the bottom and underneath “View Receipt” you’ll see the link to Access Your Account.
- The link will take you to an account log-in page. Log-in or create an account to see your registration page.
- Click on “registrations” at the top of the page and you will see events you have registered for.
- Select 2020 Conference to see your Conference Registration.
- To add-on any additional registration items you want, click “Edit” and add the items you want.
- Click on SAVE. You will then be charged for only the add-ons you selected and a new confirmation email receipt will be sent to you.
Having difficulty? Contact us at 720-842-4852 on Monday–Friday, 10–5.
Meet & Greet with Abby Johnson
- Thursday, June 25th, 10:30-11:30am
- $50 individual, $75 couple, or $150 family
Join Abby Johnson in an exclusive environment to meet her personally, ask her questions, and receive a personalized, inscribed copy of her book Unplanned. This will be a memorable event that will inspire you to engage in the battle!
Father & Son Lunch
The Manhood Manifesto: 10 Biblical Declarations for Men
- Saturday, June 27th, 12:45-1:45pm
- $10 each (includes lunch) or $5 (without lunch) as an add-on to your family’s full conference pass
Join Dr. McLeod for lunch as he unveils a “Manhood Manifesto” for dads to live by and sons to plan ahead. A man’s role is critical to Kingdom formation and expansion; just as our sisters bring empathy and emotion, men bring logic and steadfastness. Today, a man who is watchful, stands firm in the precepts of God, and is manly in that process … isn’t the popular fella! This manifesto, drawn from the whole of Scripture, is meant to be a sort of checklist for men. We need courageous men and fathers now more than ever!