How your information is collected
- Information that you give to us: We may ask for your information, including but not limited to first and last name, email, phone number, address, billing information, and if needed the names of family members when you register for an event, purchase a product, or subscribe to one of our paper or online magazines, eblasts, or updates.
- Purchases you make: Online transactions and order details are processed and stored securely through a 128-bit secure transaction gateway. Your credit card information is not stored or shared in any internal database or file.
How your information is used
- Your personal information will be primarily used to contact you regarding an event you have registered for, deliver a product you have purchased, or update you regarding pertinent information, as well as contact you for marketing purposes that we think would be beneficial to you.
- Your email, as provided by you, will be added to our email subscription to enable us to send important homeschool updates, information about upcoming events or products or other details about CHEC. In addition, in order to support our ministry, CHEC sells advertising via our emails and magazine, and we may contact you about third-party products or promotions. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- We do not sell, rent, or give away your information to any third party without your express permission, except to fulfill your requests for services, to protect ourselves from liability, to respond to legal processes or comply with law, or in connection with business transfers, combinations, or liquidation of the organization.
- Website tracking: We utilize the information gathered from cookies and website tracking in order to improve the quality and content of our website.
Changing, updating, or removing your information
Should you wish to change, update, or remove your information used by CHEC:
- At any time, you may unsubscribe from our emails (simply click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email) or from the Homeschool Update magazine by contacting us and requesting removal.
- To update your information or request to be removed from our database, please contact us at , call 720-842-4852, or mail request to 19039 Plaza Dr Ste 210, Parker, CO, 80124.
CHEC provides third party links on our resource pages for your benefit. CHEC is not responsible for the privacy policies of these other websites, and we recommend you review the privacy policies of third party websites.
Just as is customary with any ticketed event, we are not able to offer refunds or cancellations once a registration has been processed. In the event you cannot attend the event, your registration fee can be converted into a donation upon request, and we will send you a donation receipt. If you have any questions, please email .