Friday Night Entertainment
Friday, June 16th, 6:30–8:00 pm
After the Exhibit Hall closes for the evening, stay for a memorable night of Fun & Faith with Kolby King and musical guests Crandallight, while mom steals away for a special night of encouragement just for ladies at Mom’s Night Out with Ruth Chou Simons!
ALREADY REGISTERED? See add-on instructions here!
Already registered & want to add this to your registration?
- Search for your confirmation email sent when you first registered. (The subject line is “Registration Confirmation for the 2023 Rocky Mountain Homeschool Conference” from CHEC, ).
- Scroll to the bottom and underneath “View Receipt” you’ll see the link to Access Your Account.
- The link will take you to an account log-in page. Log-in or create an account to see your registration page.
- Click on “registrations” at the top of the page and you will see events you have registered for.
- Select 2023 Conference to see your Conference Registration.
- To add-on any additional registration items you want, click “Edit” and add the items you want.
- Click on SAVE. You will then be charged for only the add-ons you selected and a new confirmation email receipt will be sent to you.
Having difficulty? Contact us at 720-842-4852 on Monday–Friday, 10–5.
Mom’s Night Out with
Ruth Chou Simons
Motherhood is Sanctifying
Homeschool moms are in for a treat with a relaxed and enjoyable evening, including sweet fellowship, worship, and fantastic giveaways. Please join us on Friday evening for a very special moms’ night of encouragement as Ruth Chou Simons will show what it looks like to embrace weakness when you must steward the hard tasks God has given you, whether it’s motherhood, a career, a relationship, or a season that feels like it will never end. Grab a fellow mama and come to this honest exploration of the things that God is using to make you more like Jesus.
Homeschool Mom’s Night Out is designed specifically just for mom and is included in your family’s full conference pass. Registration requested, nursing babies always welcome.
Night of Fun & Faith
Kolby King shares his faith in a fast-paced way using a variety of tools to engage people of all ages with the Gospel. This is an audience participation and kid friendly production, featuring illusions, ventriloquism, fire stunts, high energy songs, humorous illustrations, and more. Everyone will leave armed to present the Gospel in effective ways to your family and friends.
Special Muscial Guests: Crandallight
Start the evening of Fun and Faith with the energetic bluegrass sounds as the Crandall Family shares a Gospel and folk music performance. With ten children ages 3 to 21, be inspired by the music, message, and ministry of this second-generation, Colorado homeschool family.
Register by 6/14 to Save 10%
Use Coupon Code JUNE10
This coupons will expire in