Sell your items (let us do the work!) AND find great deals at the Used Curriculum Sale! It’s held on Wednesday, June 16, 2021, onsite at the convention center, immediately prior to the conference, and admission is included in your conference registration.
Wednesday, June 16, 2021:
- 7-11am – Curriculum Drop-Off
- 11-12pm – Early Access Shopping (for volunteers)
- 12-4pm – Open Shopping
- 4-8pm – Cleanup
Open Shopping Hours: Wednesday, June 16, 2021 from 12 – 4pm (onsite at the Crowne Plaza Convention Center)
Registration Cost: Included in your Full Conference Pass, Shopping Only Pass, or available as a one-day UCS Pass ($5/family at the door).
- Children are welcome but must stay with an adult while shopping.
- Strollers, carts, wagons, and purses are allowed while you shop, and you may also bring in EMPTY boxes or bags for carrying books. All such pieces are subject to search upon entry and exit.
- Availability, price, quantity, and quality of materials in the UCS depends on the materials brought for resale by sellers. CHEC is not a supplier of these materials, and we cannot guarantee what will be available, nor condition, edition, or usability of materials.
- Check the materials before you buy. All sales are final; no refunds will be given.
- We accept cash, personal checks (made out to CHEC), or credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, & Discover). An ATM is also available in the Convention Center Lobby.
Early Access Shopping: All Used Curriculum Sale volunteers are invited to the first shopping from 11am-12pm on Wednesday.
The whole family is invited to participate in pulling off the largest Used Curriculum Sale of its kind in Colorado! We work hard and have lots of fun. Click here to learn more about all the volunteer opportunities.
Sell your used homeschool materials in Colorado’s largest Used Curriculum Sale of its kind! Click here for more information.
Have used curriculum but would rather make a donation than sell it? Here are your options. (All donations become the property of CHEC and are subject to the terms of service.)
- Donate to CHEC: Contact us to schedule a drop-off time and location prior to the conference; then, any sale proceeds will benefit CHEC, and we will happily provide you with a tax receipt for your donation. (If you choose to donate materials onsite, they will be added to the Gleaning Room.)
- Donate to the Gleaning Room: At the conference, bring your donations to the Used Curriculum Sale area in a sturdy box labeled “Gleaning.” These will be added to our special free area for single parents.
Please: Refrain from putting items into the gleaning just to dispose of them. Consider items that you would like to find for your own family. Our purpose and goal for the UCS and the gleaning is to help and bless families! (No musty smelling books, broken toys, used consumables, etc.)