We’re so pleased to host a special one-time Used Curriculum Sale for Colorado homeschooling families this summer — so you can sell your items (let us do the work!) AND find great deals on the homeschool curriculum you need!
When: Friday, August 14th
- 8-10:30am – Curriculum Drop-Off
- 11-12pm – Early Access Shopping (for volunteers)
- 12-4pm – Open Shopping
Where: Reformation Church of Elizabeth (489 Rocky Cliff Circle, Elizabeth, CO 80107)
Mask Policy: Executive Order D 2020 138 requires individuals to wear a mask over their nose and mouth while indoors in public spaces. If you are not wearing a mask indoors during the event, CHEC will assume that you are exempt from wearing a mask under the rules of one of the exemptions outlined in the Executive Order. We encourage you to only attend this event if you are comfortable with these guidelines.
The following individuals are exempt from the requirements of this Executive Order:
- Individuals ten (10) years old and younger; or
- Individuals who cannot medically tolerate a face covering.
Individuals performing the following activities are exempt from the requirements of this Executive Order while the activity is being performed:
- Individuals who are hearing impaired or otherwise disabled or who are communicating with someone who is hearing impaired or otherwise disabled and where the ability to see the mouth is essential to communication;
- Individuals who are seated at a food service establishment;
- Individuals who are exercising alone or with others from the individual’s household and a face covering would interfere with the activity;
- Individuals who are receiving a personal service where the temporary removal of the face covering is necessary to perform the service;
- Individuals who enter a business or receive services and are asked to temporarily remove a face covering for identification purposes;
- Individuals who are actively engaged in a public safety role such as law enforcement, firefighters, or emergency medical personnel;
- Individuals who are officiating at a religious service; or
- Individuals who are giving a speech for broadcast or an audience.
- Registration is complimentary, on CHEC — please invite your friends, the more the merrier! (Sign up is required for single parents participating in gleaning; see below.)
- Children are welcome but must stay with an adult while shopping.
- Strollers, carts, wagons, and purses are allowed while you shop, and you may also bring in EMPTY boxes or bags for carrying books. All such pieces are subject to search upon entry and exit.
- Availability, price, quantity, and quality of materials in the UCS depends on the materials brought for resale by sellers. CHEC is not a supplier of these materials, and we cannot guarantee what will be available, nor condition, edition, or usability of materials.
- Check the materials before you buy. All sales are final; no refunds will be given.
- We accept cash, personal checks (made out to CHEC), or credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, & Discover).
Early Access Shopping: All Used Curriculum Sale volunteers are invited to the first shopping from 11am-12pm on Friday.
Gleaning for Single Parents: As part of CHEC’s ministry to single parents (and the Casterline Fund), we are grateful to offer gleaning at the Used Curriculum Sale so you can receive curriculum and homeschool materials at no charge to you. Here’s what to do:
- Click here to sign up for gleaning (required).
- Shop the sale on Friday, August 14th.
- Check out at the Gleaning register.
The whole family is invited to participate in pulling off the largest Used Curriculum Sale of its kind in Colorado! We work hard and have lots of fun. Click here to learn more about all the volunteer opportunities.
Sell your used homeschool materials in Colorado’s largest Used Curriculum Sale of its kind! Click here for more information.
Have used curriculum but would rather make a donation than sell it? Here are your options. (All donations become the property of CHEC and are subject to the terms of service.)
Donate to CHEC: Contact us to schedule a drop-off time and location prior to the event; then, any sale proceeds will benefit CHEC, and we will happily provide you with a tax receipt for your donation. (If you choose to donate materials onsite, they will be added to gleaning.)