- Please be aware that childcare is not provided during the conference or training (if applicable). Please make other arrangements for your children.
- Volunteer benefits vary by position and time served; see each position page (linked above) for full details.
- Empty nest homeschool parents can register for free (see specific volunteer forms for information on how to register).
- In order not to offend the sensibilities of others, and to maintain a professional appearance, we ask that all volunteers please dress according to the following dress code guidelines: Clothing should be “Relaxed Business Casual.”. Please be sure that shirts, tops, skirts, and pants are modest and loose fitting. Although they may fit within some definitions of “Relaxed Business Casual” attire, we ask that you avoid the following: Tennis shoes, flip flops, shorts, jeans that have holes, skinny jeans, leggings (unless worn with a skirt or long tunic top), casual t-shirts.
- It is CHEC’s intent that our volunteers reflect the excellence with which CHEC seeks to serve our constituency. Given that most folks see us only once per year, we want to make a very positive impression on them by conveying professionalism combined with friendliness and approachableness. Our outward appearance is an important way that we can convey these values!